Welcome to the
Alliance College Alumni Association
The ACAA was incorporated in 2002 and your participation is important in expanding the vision and purpose of the organization.
2014 Alliance College Alumni Association Reunion
October 10, 2014 thru October 12, 2014
A limited block of rooms has been reserved for Reunion attendees. Make your hotel reservations now and mention that you will be attending the ACAA Reunion.
The Central, Best Western Premier Hotel & Conference Center
800 East Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Room rate for Reunion: $125.95 (plus tax) (The special rate is available for 3 days , October 6-8, before and 3 days, October 13-15, after the reunion in case you’d like to spend more time visiting the area.)
- Rooms include: Complimentary Wi-Fi, Refrigerators, Microwaves, 42” Flat Screen TV’s, i-Home and docking stations for electronic devices.
- Complimentary parking
- Large heated indoor pool
- Fitness center
- O’Reilly’s Tap Room & Kitchen (Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Pennsylvania State Capital – 5 miles
- National Civil War Museum – 5 miles
- Sportsman’s Golf – 5 miles
- Hershey Park – 9 miles
- Hollywood Casino and Penn National Race Course – 10 miles
- Lancaster Amish Country – 40 minute drive
- Gettysburg – 50 minute drive
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum Meet October 8th to 11th
Go to the ACAA website for links to more information about the hotel and local attractions.
NOTE: This notice is only to encourage you to make your room reservations. A future mailing will be sent to sign up for the full reunion.
Direct questions to:
Michaeline Saladyga Les Rachocki